Flesher’s Fairview Health & Retirement Center strives to stay abreast and outpace best practices in health and long-term care for older adults and others with challenges that prevent them from living independently. In addition to our wide array of comprehensive medical, nursing and rehabilitative services, we provide other special features as part of our covenant with every resident who entrusts us with their care.
- A selection of spacious suites, private and semiprivate units with generous closet and storage space. Each suite is fresh and tastefully decorated, color coordinated and awaiting your personal touch.
- A variety of comfortable accommodations, including furnishings, adjustable overhead lighting and individual climate controls. Residents may choose to bring their own furnishings and collectibles, recreating their own home away from home.
- A dedicated housekeeping and laundry staff keep residents’ clothing fresh and the building spotless and shining.
- A well-trained, attentive and caring personal bath team, who assists residents with bathing and dressing.
- Transportation to doctor visits, recreational outings and personal shopping.
- Nutritional services planned by a registered dietitian, including specialized and assisted dining needs. Family dining in our private dining room is also available to share those special moments with family and friends.
- An electronic security system that protects memory-impaired residents from wandering while giving them full access to all common areas and courtyards.
- A fun and stimulating program of activities planned with your interests and hobbies in mind, including outings to shop and participate in community life.
- On-site pharmacy services. When an older adult is ill, getting treatment started quickly can make all the difference in the patient’s welfare. Our on-site pharmacy, staffed with licensed pharmacists and certified pharmacy technicians, fills doctor’s prescriptions immediately utilizing state-of-the-art technology.